2nd Annual Face Off Against Meningitis Hockey Tournament
Fort Collins Hilton FOAM Kick-Off!
Aug 12th, 6-11pm, Prospect Hilton Hotel
2 bands, cash bar, raffles and more!
Oh yeah, free beer with a small donation.
Join your friends to kick off a great weekend in memory of our fallen teammates!
- Aug 13th and 14th, 2011 will be the 2nd annual Face Off Against Meningitis Hockey Tournament.
- This tournament is being held to honor the three individuals who died in 2010 during the meningitis outbreak in northern Colorado. 100% of the proceeds will go to the families of the victims to help continue the legacy that Nick Smith, Brian Wormus, and Bill Jubert have left behind.
- This double elimination tournament will be hosted at EPIC in Ft. Collins and hosted by Ft. Collins Adult Hockey Association (FCAHA).
- Entry fee is $500, there will be three divisions, recreation, intermediate, and competitive. Rosters will be open, but capped at 16 players. All particiapants must be 18 years of age or older and sign a waiver prior to participating.
- For more information or to sign up, please visit http://www.fcaha.org/foam or contact Craig Stinehour at firstname.lastname@example.org